• the type of personal information we collect and hold;
• how we collect and hold personal information;
• the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information;
• how an individual may access personal information about the individual that we hold and how to seek the correction of such information;
• how an individual may complain about a breach of the United Kingdom’s Data Protection laws and how we will deal with such a complaint;
• whether we are likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients; and,
• if so, the countries in which such recipients are likely to be located if it is practicable to specify those countries in the policy.
References to “APPs” means the Australian Privacy Principles which apply to APP Entities under the Privacy Act.
References to “APP Entities” means the entities so described in the Privacy Act.
References to “Data Protection Laws” means the Privacy Act; and EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and the Directive on Privacy of Electronic Communications 2002/58/EC and any national data protection or data privacy laws or regulations enacted under them which may be applicable to the provision of the Services under this Agreement (including without limitation the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003) or, with effect from May 25, 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/670) (the “GDPR”) and any law or regulation from time to time that replaces, modifies, implements or applies any of them.
References to “Data Controller” has the meaning given to that term in the Data Protection Laws, and includes the term “controller” as defined in the GDPR.
References to “Data Processor” has the meaning given to that term in the Data Protection Laws, and includes the term “controller” as defined in the GDPR.
References to the “Learning Platform” mean the educational platform related to foreign exchange trading and available through the Web site.
References to “Data Subject” means the identified or identifiable person to whom the Personal Information relates.
References to a “Member” mean those registered Users of our Learning Platform.
References to “Notifiable Data Breach” means a data breach in respect of Personal Information which is notifiable to the Office of the United Kingdom Information Commissioner under the Privacy Act, where a data breach is likely to result in serious harm to any individuals whose Personal Information is involved in the breach.
References to “Personal Information” or “Personal Data” means information or an opinion, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, and which may include your full name, address, credit/debit card number and billing address, user name and password, and email.
References to the “Privacy Act” means the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Act 1988 and laws or regulations enacted under it with respect to the collection and use of Personal Information, and any law or regulation from time to time that replaces it.
References to “us,” “we,” “our,” and/or “Forexify,” mean Ether Investment Group Ltd (12922871,) and its parents, subsidiaries, and assigns.
References to the “Web site” mean the Web site bearing the URL www.forexify.net.
References to “Sensitive Information” has the meaning contained in the Privacy Act, which includes information in respect of:-
• health (including predictive genetic information)
• racial or ethnic origin
• political opinions
• membership of a political association, professional or trade association or trade union
• religious beliefs or affiliations
• philosophical beliefs
• sexual orientation or practices
• criminal record
• biometric information that is to be used for certain purposes
• biometric templates.
References to “you,” and/or “User” mean a general user of the Web site and/or the Learning Platform, whether as a registered member, email list subscriber, subscriber to our private Facebook group, or general Web site user.
2. Agreement to be Bound:
The parties acknowledge that in relation to the processing of Personal Information or Personal Data in connection with the provision of the Services under this Agreement, you shall be the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Laws and Forexify the Data Processor.